- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper, each
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Handful of green beans, cut in tiny pieces
- Handful of basil
- 1 lb. angel hair pasta
- 2 split breast chickens, deboned
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 broccoli heads
1. In large skillet, add 1/4 cup olive oil, salt, pepper, crushed garlic, halved cherry tomatoes, itty bitty green beans, and chopped basil. Saute over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, or until skins start to peel away from tomatoes.
2. In large saucepan, cook angel hair pasta according to package instructions, while veggies are sizzling! Drain. Add to skillet with vegetables.
3. Cut chicken breasts portion from the bones of the split chicken breasts, and cut into 1/2 inch wide strips. Saute in 2 tsp olive oil with salt and pepper for 6-8 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. Mix in with the pasta and veggies or serve on the side.
4. Steam broccoli in stovetop steamer or in the microwave, covered with plastic wrap.
5. Serve Angel Hair with Cherry Tomatoes, Chicken with Steamed Broccoli.
I add lemon pepper seasoning/rub thing to the chicken. It’s basically whatever my mom has in our spice cabinet. Yummy and light.